Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Saluki  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:26:38 PM(UTC)
Saluki

I've been using Manictime every day since last summer. The following would be very helpful as I switch between projects and activities frequently.

Near the top of the screen, allow for an additional row of buttons that allow the user to switch to a recurrent set of tasks with one click.

For example, one button might be "at work, not working, bathroom." Another might be "at work, working, project 1." Another: "at home, working, project 2." And so on.

As it is at present, when I need to switch tasks, I spend a lot of time clicking 'start' and then scrolling through the list of recent tags to find the set I want. If a client just walked in it's more efficient (and less rude) to just click the button to record the time spent on the meeting. This suggestion would be helpful for making ManicTime more efficient for the user.

Thanks.

Ken
admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:46:22 PM(UTC)
admin

This probably wont help a lot, but in the latest version you can set a system key which will open stopwatch window. So it will save you time opening GUI and then selecting Start.

We will work on stopwatch in one of the coming versions, I'll keep it in mind.

Links to the beta are at the bottom of this thread.

Look under Settings - Shortcuts

http://forum.manictime.c...pent-since-last-tag.aspx