Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jimspoon  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 4:13:03 AM(UTC)
jimspoon

It would be nice to have the possibility to display another column in documents details pane, i.e. the title of the web page. I know the title can often be found in the Applications details pane, contained in the title of the application. But so far as I can tell it's not possible too see a web page title together with its URL. Would also be good to export title / URL combination to a CSV file.
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 11:15:48 AM(UTC)
admin

Agreed, that would be very good and it actually worked this way in the previous version. In this version we tried to simplify MT so timelines are more independent and this feature was a victim of this (this was done mostly as a preparation for the coming features).
So now that timelines are separated, they can only be linked through time. I think we will bring this back in time, it would be great if you could link any two timelines together. But it will definitely take us some time to come up with a good solution.
jimspoon  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 9:08:01 PM(UTC)
jimspoon

Maybe you could add a "columns" button to the details pane, so that the user could select columns of info he wants to see. One of these columns could be the web page title. And maybe there could be a "move up/down" button to specify the order of the columns. But to preserve the simplicity you mentioned, the default columns could be as they are now - URL, Start, End, Duration.