Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jwm4  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:50:18 PM(UTC)
jwm4

Man

I believe I have the most recent version of this pluging (File Created date is 2/23/2013), however, Outlook continually asks if I want to allow or deny access to an "unidentified" 3P app. I am certain that the app making the request is Manictime, because the requests stop if/when I terminate the manictime.exe app.

I'm running Office/Outlook 2013. Does the plugin support this version of Outlook? If so, what else could be causing these continual, extremely annoying and disruptive requests? If not, when will it support it? I can't keep ManicTime running with all these unnecessary interruptions.
admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:36:26 AM(UTC)
admin

I think we included the plugin with only one version, when we realized that it shows the annoying message to a lot of customers we removed it from MT and offered it as a separate download.
http://www.manictime.com...v15/12/document-timeline

Sadly we could not figure a way around this. There are a few settings in Outlook which could help but they are usually disabled, so without some hacks I'm afraid you can either put up with the messages, or exit MT, go to Program files(x86)/manictime/plugins and delete the plugins.outlook.dll file.