Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stalingrad  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 12:24:32 PM(UTC)
Stalingrad

Hi, i don't know what happened :) ,but when i rebooted my computer Manic Time doesn't want to start giving me this error,what is it ?

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.50, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. Не удается найти указанный файл.
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.SqlCeDatabaseUpdater.DatabaseExists()
at Finkit.ManicTime.Tracker.Main.TrackerApplicationInstance.Run()
at Finkit.ManicTime.Tracker.WinApp.Program.Main(String[] args)

P.S In russian "Не удается найти указанный файл." = Can not find the file specified.
admin  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 5:29:34 PM(UTC)
admin

Could you download USB version, copy to some folder and run ManicTime.exe. Does this work or do you get the same error?
Stalingrad  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 6:10:23 PM(UTC)
Stalingrad

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.50, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. Не удается найти указанный файл.
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.SqlCeDatabaseUpdater.DatabaseExists()
at Finkit.ManicTime.Client.Main.ApplicationInstance.ApplicationStartup(StartupArguments startupArguments)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Client.WpfApp.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

The same error even with USB version, i don't know what i've done but it doesn't want to work :(
Yesterday i cleaned my registry with 3 cleaners(tried to remove that nasty Nokia PC Suite), it gave me a BSOD :D , then i returned to my saved acronis image, then this error happened. Any suggestions ? If you don't remember i'm that guy who translated ManicTime in russian, i had bugs with ManicTime because of my specific system :) , maybe it's because of that ?
Stalingrad  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 2, 2010 2:29:43 PM(UTC)
Stalingrad

admin, i'm waiting for your response for a weak, the problem is still unsolved, i tried to reinstall all versions of .NET Framework in my computer and nothing helps, i don't want to reinstall my Windows just because something doesn't work. How can i help you solving this problem ?

Edited by user Monday, August 2, 2010 2:30:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 2, 2010 4:24:41 PM(UTC)
admin

Could you open Windows explorer (it will show version info) and check if you have this file

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\System.Data.SqlServerCe 3.5.1.50

You need to look for version 3.5.1.50.

If you have it, try deleting it.

Edited by user Monday, August 2, 2010 4:25:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Stalingrad  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 2:27:59 PM(UTC)
Stalingrad

Well i resolved my problem, to all who will have this problem the solution is simple :

1) You probably have uninstalled Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 for Windows Desktop
2) You just need to download it and install again
http://www.microsoft.com...a-404c-b161-3a0b323dce24

P.S. If somebody has problems with .NET Framework here is a solution
http://forum.oszone.net/thread-46682.html

There you can find a repacked version of .NET Framework which includes versions from 1.1 to 4.0 + it also includes utilities to check integrity of .NET and the ability to uninstall all versions of .NET
If you don't know russian, translate with http://translate.google.com

TO ADMIN : Please include in your FAQ solved technical problems(not only mine), why I/anybody need to have headaches resolving them. As a developer you must predict this problems and know what to do

Edited by user Monday, August 9, 2010 2:53:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified