Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ev0oD  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:25:11 AM(UTC)
Ev0oD

I googled this first, then searched your forum and never came across the same problem anywhere.

I am a Standard user (free). I wanted to make a backup, so I clicked Backup now and a window popped up asking for location to store the file. I tried several locations, but every time a window with "Backup failed" text in it shows up. Restarts of aplication or computer did not help. Is there anything I can do? I am afraid of losing the database, if my laptop shuts down suddenly (it happens from time to time).

anyways I am so happy to find this app, I installed it just today and it's a dream come true (wanted something like this for a long time) you guys don't have good advertisment. I googled similar apps and came across a lot of apps which were unsatisfying, unintuitive and dull all in all. I came across to your app randomly by reading about it in a googled blog. You should definitely get some better advertisment (or more frequent search result rate on google at least). Cheers!

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:27:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:44:54 AM(UTC)
admin

Thanks for the kind words :)

Could you send me your log files, Tools - Adv - Pack log files. You can post them here or send them to support@manictime.com
Ev0oD  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:48:08 AM(UTC)
Ev0oD

Hello and thank you for your fast response!

I've found out, that I had an old version (I think it was 2.2.0.5) and so I downloaded the most up to date one from your Download section (awesome, that it's portable). I managed to copy the database from the older version to the new (portable) one and made a backup and it was done successfuly!

So the problem's gone now.

Thanks again.