Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dj22  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:07:54 PM(UTC)
dj22

My request is for a feature that allows you to single out pages within a category and excluding them.

For e.g. I have a category called 'wasted' for websites that I consider an indulgence. One of them is www.bbc.co.uk. However when I look at the end of the day how good or otherwise I've been I find pages that I don't consider wasted to be included.

The requested feature would allow me to select these pages so that they're taken out of the calculations and remember for the next time that they should be differently categorised.

Thanks
admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:16:17 PM(UTC)
admin

You lost me. You mean that you would like to categorize some pages differently every day?

Edited by user Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:16:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

dj22  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:01:23 PM(UTC)
dj22

No, what I meant was I would like to exclude some specific pages from within a general categorisation of the website. It could be done simply by allowing to assign a category to items on the bottom left screen. At the moment you can only do it on the right screen. So if I've assigned xyz.com a category I can't then categorise pages on xyz.com to be a different category. It's all or nothing. Allowing categorisation of the left screen would solve it.
admin  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 11:45:40 AM(UTC)
admin

Got it. We will see what we can do.

Just one more question. You would hand pick every entry and remove it from category?

Edited by user Friday, June 18, 2010 12:07:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

dj22  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2010 9:02:12 PM(UTC)
dj22

Yes. That is because the website would generally belong to one category and only select pages would be excluded or assigned to a separate category.