Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nivagdrib  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 5:54:33 AM(UTC)
nivagdrib

MT needs the ability to autosave the stopwatch tags. Many times I have rebooted only to find that the stopwatch tags I have been running have been lost. Very annoying and the only reason why I have not yet purchased the pro version. No point if you lose the tags all the time.
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:32:57 AM(UTC)
admin

We were not aware of this bug. I tried it, here is how it currently works.

If you start a stopwatch and exit the app, it ends the stopwatch tag and saves it.
If you do a shutdown/restart then it gets lost. We will try to fix this so when you do a shutdown/restart it ends and saves it at that point.
nivagdrib  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:48:05 AM(UTC)
nivagdrib

I believe that the stopwatch saves when you stop the stapwatch or end the program and it would be good to fix the bug. But can we not have a "Save stopwatch every xx minutes" (minutes/hours/days/whatever) as a user setting as well?
admin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:55:23 AM(UTC)
admin

If we fix it so that it works when you do a shutdown, why add "save every xx minutes?"
nivagdrib  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 10:04:16 AM(UTC)
nivagdrib

Don't know about yours, but unfortunately my PC still crashes/locks up every now and then, especially when I am doing heavy development work for multiple clients at the same time, which is exactly the stuff I am trying to track!

On a different tack, under the timesheet tab, can we get the Applications/Documents/etc groups included in the "Group By" selections? I would like to get a summary of First Level Tags/Applications.
admin  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 10:13:27 AM(UTC)
admin

We will see what we can do about the stopwatch.

A similar thing for applications would be Top applications in statistics, Table tab. We will try to bring Stats and Timesheet closer together, but probably not in the next version or two.