Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cordis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 3:00:17 PM(UTC)
cordis

It seems that active window title retrieved for zplayer.exe process does not get useful info - with

Code:
zplayer	(.*?)$

line in Program Files\ManicTime\Plugins\CustomTitle.txt file it started to show entries in Documents timeline but always with "Zoom Player" text.

I've also checked "ManicTimePluginTester_v1_4" and so far the issue is that when retrieving window title

Code:

[DllImport("user32.dll")]
public static extern int GetWindowText(int hWnd, StringBuilder text, int count);

takes priority over System.Diagnostics.Process.MainWindowTitle which retrieves correct document name in this case.

If there would be some option in CustomTitle.txt to change this retrieval order -or- ability to drop in custom-coded DLLs to Plugins folder against some published API that would be great. Also ManicTimePluginTester_v1_4 project does not work with ManicTime v2.0.3.0.

Thanks.
admin  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2011 3:03:23 PM(UTC)
admin

Sorry for the late reply, I only now found some time to test this.

System.Diagnostics.Process.MainWindowTitle and Window title are not the same thing. First takes the title of the main window, second one of the window in focus. So if you have for example Add tag window open in MT, first one will display title of the main MT window, second one of the add tag window. I think getting the title of the window in focus is much better than the main window, so we will leave it like it is.

We will update the plugins project and also write a plugin for zoom player which you can then use. I'll post it sometime next week.