Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bsross  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 12:52:07 AM(UTC)
bsross

I have my autotags set so that after the first rule is found, it stops checking the rules. So order matters. I also have over a hundred autotags (different client/matter combinations). (Just as a side note, since I changed the setting to "first rule found" I've noticed an increase in performance and ability of ManicTime to handle all the autotags and rules I have running.)

Now that the order of autotags matter, it would be nice to have a button in the autotag editor that allowed me to move an autotag all the way to #1 (or, alternatively, to move it down to the end).

Thanks!!

Edited by user Friday, August 8, 2014 12:52:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

admin  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 12:55:14 PM(UTC)
admin

One thing you can do is click the line above the one you want to move to the top, then shift click on the first one. This will select all upper lines. Then click move down button. This will move all selected lines down and the one you want will go to the top.

I think this is more useful then move to the top, since you can move it into any place you like.

Edited by user Friday, August 8, 2014 12:56:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bsross  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 7:27:24 PM(UTC)
bsross

Yes, a drag and drop would work well too. Thanks. (And thanks for the workaround tip.)