Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nelvin  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 10:34:13 AM(UTC)
Nelvin

Hi,

is there a way to completely remove some tracked apps/documents/tags including the "Active" part in the Computer Usage timeline?

Let's say I'm only interested in tracking my productive time and as an easy and fast to read highlevel information the Active time would be great. But as soon as I do something else (play a game, do some non productive browsing etc.) I mark and delete the tracked information from the Applications and Documents timeline but it won't cut the deleted times from the Active Computer Usage time.

So is there a way to split and remove the tracked Computer Usage together with the other timelines? I works if I delete a complete entry in the Computer Usage timline but that doesn't help. In the end I guess it's a question about splitting records in the timelines.
admin  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 11:28:14 AM(UTC)
admin

You can check the App you want to delete for example, so you make a time selection. Then click on Down arrow next to a selection and choose Delete All.

Does this help?

We really need to add excluded apps, docs to tracker so this kind of apps are not tracked in the first place if you don't want to. Will be added.
Nelvin  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:15:21 PM(UTC)
Nelvin

Originally Posted by: admin Go to Quoted Post
You can check the App you want to delete for example, so you make a time selection. Then click on Down arrow next to a selection and choose Delete All.

Does this help?

We really need to add excluded apps, docs to tracker so this kind of apps are not tracked in the first place if you don't want to. Will be added.

Strange - that's actually how I've tried it multiple times and I had the issue that everything got deleted but the Computer Usage bar wasn't split. Now it seem's to work as expected.

I'll try to see if it happens again and if so, if I can reproduce it (I just downloaded the latest version as it was quite some time ago when I last tried it).

Exclusion apps/docs would of course be a great addition.

Thanks for your fast reply.