Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
soupyc  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 11:09:20 AM(UTC)
soupyc

Hi,

I recently installed ManicTime server and purchased professional licenses for my users. I was the only one who previously had ManicTime installed, so I pushed the install out to the domain using the XML settings file (as described in the help section).

All went OK and it installed on all the relevant machines, however when I view the server web interface, my timeline appears against my domain user account, but the rest of the users' timelines appears as their machine name with a dollar sign (e.g. PCNAME$). Is this due to how it has been installed on the other PCs, or something to do with the fact that mine was installed manually previously?

A timeline associated to my PC name with a dollar sign also briefly appeared in the server (the times of which would suggest it was during the install that was pushed out) but since then my timelines appear associated with my user account but the others do not.

Do the users need to connect to the server web-interface to register their username, as I would be the only one who has done so?

Thanks,
Richard
admin  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 1:23:08 PM(UTC)
admin

Can you send me s screenshot to support@manictime.com?