Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billynair  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:19:46 AM(UTC)
billynair

I have a ton of tags, and before you ask: "YES!! I use ALL of them"

Most weeks I only need 12-25 of any of these tags, but in a given month I can use almost all of these. I have reduced most of them down to what I "NEED" but it is now about as small as I can make it. If you look in the screenshot, you can see that all but a few of the tags shown are 0.00 hours. They stack from the top down, which is as it should be, but, the hover only loads the popup from the bottom up, so you get all the important information chopped if the window hosting MC is too short. Most of the time I can move MC to a larger screen, but there are a few times (when I remote into my computer from home) that I can not do anything about the height of the screen hosting MC. I was doing hours from home last week and had to chart the hours by hand from the list feature.

I would like to see the popup either only show non 0.00 information or at least show the important information (even if it has to be from the bottom up, maybe an option in settings?
Thanks!

--will

billynair attached the following image(s):
screenshot.gif (85kb) downloaded 9 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:51:06 AM(UTC)
admin

We will remove 0.00 info in the hints.
billynair  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:22:42 PM(UTC)
billynair

yay!!
billynair  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:00:20 AM(UTC)
billynair

Dang... not this up date. I had to add 3 more tags today, that pushed the "All Tags" up past the top of the screen. I wen through and found 3 other tags that i wont use for a couple months and disabled them temporarily, but cant remove because I WILL be using them again. I dont want to remove the 0.00 tasks altogether, I just want an option to either stack them in reverse order or hides them in the popup, or somehow allows you to see the "important" tags for the week.

(Actually, I want the frekn company to take their heads out of their @$$3$ and not require such damn granular breakdowns of your stupid hours! I worked on XXXXXXX project, why the F#%& do you care if I was editing PDFs, automating forms or picking my nose!?! it all goes to the same frekn account!!)
admin  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:57:56 AM(UTC)
admin

Close MT, overwrite attached file with the one in Program files/ManicTime.

Hint should now only show non 0 values.

Let me know how it goes.

Just wanted to ask, you do know that you can click on Table tab just above the chart to get a table representation?

Edited by user Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:00:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
Finkit.ManicTime.Client.zip (570kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
billynair  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 10:22:52 PM(UTC)
billynair

w00t!! thats what I needed!! thanks man! I have a tall monitor at work, but sometimes I work from home, and last friday I had my laptop and had to do my hours that day, and couldnt see the hours, I had to save it to a spreadsheet to see them (and I often miss hours on the spreadsheet). this should be very helpful, thanks!