Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ondrej  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:56:49 PM(UTC)
ondrej

Man
Czech Republic

In custom statistics, there is no AutoTags option in Timeline setting. I do not know the reason why is there only Tags, Computer Usage, Applications and Documents. I really need to know statistics for my projects, which are in most cases autotagged. There is no other option to show time consumption for autotagged items besides Timesheet and there I must set date range in complicated way. Showing something in custom statistics is matter of one button click (All).
admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 3:16:00 PM(UTC)
admin

I guess the reason is the same as for most of the missing features, with limited amount of time we choose the most requested features and implement those. We'll update the site in the coming months and I'll see if we can get some service where you can vote on the features. Then it will be more transparent.

As for the feature in question, statistics has its own cache which is built in the background. This enables it to work quickly. Autotags pose a problem, since with every rule change all of the cache needs to be rebuilt. So we'd have to find some other way for it to work effectivly with autotags and we never got around to implement it.
ondrej  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 7:33:41 PM(UTC)
ondrej

Man
Czech Republic

Originally Posted by: admin Go to Quoted Post
I'll see if we can get some service where you can vote on the features

This will be epic if you manage to make it!