Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
arividar  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2010 3:02:22 AM(UTC)
arividar

My ManicTime file seems to be corrupt. It opens OK and I can browse the data but if I do "Add tag" and Apply the following exception is triggered:

8.6.2010 23:55:48 1 4100 10 *** System.ApplicationException: Error executing command.,
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.ThreadHelper.RunOnAnotherThreadAndWaitToComplete(Action action)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.Sequence.GenericSequence.NextValue(String tableName)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.Plugins.Applications.Db.SqlActivityTableConfiguration.OnInserting(DbActivity activity, EntityUpdateAction updateAction)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.GenericGateway.InformListeners[TEntity](TEntity entity, EntityUpdateAction updateAction, Boolean updating)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.SqlCeGateway.InsertEntities[TEntity](SqlCeResultSet resultSet, Action`2 writeEntity, IEnumerable`1 entities)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.SqlCeGateway.<>c__DisplayClass2`1.<InsertRange>b__1(SqlCeResultSet resultSet, IUnitOfWork connection)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.SqlCeCommandExecutor.ExecuteResultSet(SqlCeCommand command, ResultSetOptions options, Action`2 resultSetCallback)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.SqlCeGateway.InsertRange[TEntity](IEnumerable`1 entities)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.SqlCeGateway.Insert[TEntity](TEntity entity)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.Plugins.Applications.ApplicationTimelineRepository.SaveActivity(Activity activity)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.Plugins.Applications.ApplicationRepository.SaveActivity(Activity activity)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Tracker.Main.Writer.ActivityWriter.SaveActivity(Activity activity)

*** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.,
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.GenericGateway.ExecuteScalar[TResult](IDbCommand command)
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.DataAccess.Sequence.GenericSequence.<>c__DisplayClass1.<NextValue>b__0()
at Finkit.ManicTime.Common.ThreadHelper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<RunOnAnotherThreadAndWaitToComplete>b__0(Object state)

Any workaround or fix to this?

Regards,
Ari
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2010 10:21:47 AM(UTC)
admin

Hi,

Could you send me log files to support@manictime.com

And I hate to ask, but would you also be willing to send us the database?