Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
goodnight  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:01:00 AM(UTC)
goodnight

Hello,

I was wondering if I can view detailed reports of each user on the server like I can view detailed reports (i.e. with the colorful timelines, etc.) on myself on the computer where ManicTime is installed. I'm really trying to use this software to see what my users are using the computers for and how long they're on it. I have two users being logged and two admin accounts for ManicTime. I would like to know how I can do this. As far as the users are concerned, they are not allowed to open the program. It is password protected and is just being used for logging purposes. The logs are being sent to the server, but are very general and not as specific as the log I view on myself. I don't use the tagging unless that may be helpful in this situation.

Please let me know what the best approach to this is....

Thanks,

Eric S.
admin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:04:48 AM(UTC)
admin

On the server, if you click on Applications, then choose one app, there is a tab named Details. It will show you details for that app for the chosen date range.

http://www.manictime.com...sion_v2_3#details-report

Currently you can not see the same timelines on the server as you can on the client.

You can however add timelines to your ManicTime and view them there.
http://www.manictime.com...ng-timelines-from-server

Does this help?

Edited by user Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:05:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified