Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jaysen  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:21:39 AM(UTC)
jaysen

Hi all. I've purchased the software about two months ago, and am generally happy with it and its current feature set. Two things that i'd very much appreciate is better resource usage and stability.

Apart from the occasional crash, I notice frequent escalations in cpu load, when manic time has been running for a while (running in tray without the ui running).

I will keep an eye out for this behaviour and hopefully generate a more useful bug report - but I thought I should bring the behaviour to your attention in the meantime. I'm running 1.4.7.0 pro on XP SP3.

Apart from that, thanks again for your ongoing work on a good piece of software.

UPDATE INFO:
- WRT the cpu load escalation behaviour: ManicTime stops successfully tracking (no entries under usage, applications, documents) It might also be linked with resuming from standby

Edited by user Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:29:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 2:46:24 PM(UTC)
admin

We have just released version 1.4.8 which might solve your issues. It's not available through automatic updates yet, but you can download it from the ManicTime Download page.

Please, make sure you close ManicTime before upgrading.

If the issues still occur, please send your ManicTime logs. You will find them in:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Finkit\ManicTime\Logs
Vista: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Finkit\ManicTime\Logs
jaysen  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:57:49 PM(UTC)
jaysen

Thanks. will download now, and report.