Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
slaggy  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 5:24:09 PM(UTC)
slaggy

Hi, I like Manic Time as it is a very usefull programm. But is it possible to see detailed statistic of a group? And how can I discover on which day I startet a project ? The ealier version gave me that informaiton.
admin  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 5:56:46 PM(UTC)
admin

Go to Statistics -> Custom tab -> Click Add -> select Tag timeline and check your group.

All statistics from previous versions are now on Custom tab. Once you are on Custom tab everything should work the same.

You can read more about Custom stats here http://www.manictime.com...elp/v13/20/custom-charts
slaggy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:25:29 AM(UTC)
slaggy

Hi, thank you for your quick answer. I didn't notice that the function you discribe above only works with the comercial version. In the former version custom tagging was possible for free.
admin  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:31:17 AM(UTC)
admin

Everything that worked in the previous version for free should also work in this version.
You can't add more Custom statistics tabs, but the one you do have you can add statistics just like in previous versions.
slaggy  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:27:04 AM(UTC)
slaggy

Well in the old version I could create my own group at the statistic view. Now custum tagging isn't possible in the free version - it's blocked. If I use the professional trial version, I can create a tab with my personal group and statistic. There I can also see , which day I started a project, if I didn't remember it.
admin  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:12:47 PM(UTC)
admin

Could you send me a few screenshots so I get a better understanding of what you are describing?