Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Diquito  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2012 9:20:22 AM(UTC)
Diquito

Hi and thanks for a great tool.

I have a suggestion: Would it be possible to filter the calender entries from Outlook to ManicTime?
The problem I face is that I need to keep track of a lot of "bank holidays" and thing like that due to the project I'm working in. This means that the ManicTime main displays the whole day when for Christmas for example.
In Outlook you have the "Shown As" tag that tells you how to show the calender entries. When you subscribe to different Holidays services and birthdays are automatically set in the "Shown as" field as "Free". It would be great in ManicTime could use this field to filter.
Currently it's not possible to have these subscriptions and keep track of these kind of things in the my Outlook calender due to this issue as the whole day gets tagged in the ManicTime main layout.
Outlook have 4 standard values for this "Shown As" field these are:
Free
Tentative
Busy
Out of Office

It would be great if a filter could be applied in ManicTime to only show one or several of these values in the main layout.
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:41:54 AM(UTC)
admin

I added it to our todo list, I'll see what we can do. We'll most likely get to it in the version after the next one (v2.4)